Sunday 26 August 2007

the big fun party

the day of the big party i arranged for my mum. i did it all by my self except for the food. This is a picture of me and my mum and my nan.

my nan and grandad with my grandad pulling a silly face for one strange reason.





all of us had a great time.
jasmine came round as well.
if you go on best friends you will see some photos of us together at the party.
my mum weld up when we all jumped out. she started to cry. some of her friends said don't faint.
it was very funny.
she enjoyed it lots.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great party. Well done. Are you going to update your blog? What about the one you share with Jazzy?
You can publish photos that you take with your camera.Take some photos of your friends out there and post them on your blog!! Good IT practice for you and mum.

Anonymous said...

don't forget your aunty rocky!