Sunday 23 December 2007

mums got a job

last week my mum started the job she suited. shes doing a fabulous job.sometimes i sleep in my Nanny's and grandads room because shes at work. there so kind they even bout me a bed to sleep on. i love it there. they let me sleep there they let me go on a camping trip with my class for three days and they pay £170 just so i can go. they even bought me a brand new bike.
i love it. when I'm ill they take care off me and the best thing is that they let my friends sleep over. anyway my mum is like that as well. she fits as much time as she possibly could because of her job now. i would like it if she stayed with that job though. SHES VERY GOOD!!! i love it now shes got a job she loves to. shes the best mum ever and my nan and grandad is the best nan and grandad. i love them all very much and the cats and dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.