Sunday 28 June 2009

Farthers day!

This is mainly for all you hard working dads that love and care for your children or grandads who act like a dad because there dad isn't there but there is nothing wrong with that at all!
Because that's what my grandads like. I bought hi a Fathers day card were it gave him a badge to say he could be the boss for that day then it goes back to.........ME!
I also got him a book which had the title of "the grandads guide book for the grandads which are good at everything!" - but i lost it so i had to give it to him when someone found it! BOOHOO!!!
Because i slept up my nan and grandads house because my mum was at work I got up as soon as I woke up and gave my grandad breakfast in bed (nan made sure he stayed in bed).
He had His morning cereal and a cup of tea with a chocolate roll which i sneaked in!
I think he liked it because he ate all of, oh and drank!
Then after i was finished with Disney are new puppy dog I gave my grandad the card and exsplainded why he hadn't got hid present yet.
WHOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We then all had a nice day together - well in the morning - when my mum got back from work and feeding the cats.
HAPPY FATHERS/GRANDADS DAY TO ALL THE DADS AND GRANDADS EXSPETIALY ME GRANDAD!!!!!
LOVES YOU LOADS!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXOOOOO
By Alice

No comments: