Monday 9 April 2007

the familys day out

Today me and my grandad nan and mum went to miniature pony centre.
when we first got in a picked up a slip to find lots of thing.
After that we went to wonder round.
I went on trampoline met two nice ladies and we all had a great time together.
Next i brushed the pony's and then it was time to ride a horse.
There was a very big line but i still stayed.
I got to cut the queue because i had to go on the biggest horse.
me and my mum went to the trampolines then me and my grandad found the rest of the animals and the animal facts.
we all bout ice-cream witch we all loved.
mum had a big ice-cream.i had a mint choc chip.so did grandad.nanny had just plain vanilla.
then i went with the pony's for a very long time.
then we had to go home.
before we went home i gave my sheet in and got a toy pony in return.

No comments: